Our corporate objectives, vision, values and purpose
Our corporate objectives for 2016 – 2021:
- Safe, Quality Care and Best Experience – We will deliver high quality care that meets best practice standards, is timely, accessible, personalised and compassionate. It will be planned and delivered in partnership with those who need our support and care to maximise their independence and choice.
- Improved wellbeing through partnership – We will work with our local partners in the public, private, voluntary and community sectors to tackle the issues that affect the health and wellbeing of our population. We will work in partnership with individuals and communities to support them to take responsibility for their own health and wellbeing. We will be a socially responsible organisation contributing to a better environment.
- Valuing our workforce – We will be a great place to work, an employer of choice, an organisation that actively engages with our workforce – paid and unpaid – to effectively communicate, improve and innovate. We will act on both feedback and ideas recognising and showing appreciation of the achievements of our staff.
- Well led – We will be a high performing, learning and innovative organisation with clear direction, effective leadership at all levels, managing change well, making best use of our resources, with good systems of governance to deliver our mandate as a Foundation Trust.
Our vision is a community where we are all supported and empowered to be as well and as independent as possible, able to manage our own health and wellbeing, in our own homes. When we need care we have choice about how our needs are met, only having to tell our story once.
- Respect and dignity
- Commitment to quality of care
- Improving lives
- Working together for people
- Everyone counts
Our purpose is to provide safe, high quality health and social care at the right time, in the right place to support the people of Torbay and South Devon to live their lives to the full.