Please support your local NHS charity, caring for people in Torbay and South Devon
The Torbay and South Devon NHS Charitable Fund is your local NHS charity (registered charity number 1052232) established to benefit the patients of Torbay and South Devon NHS Trust. Your support will help to enhance and improve patient care, enabling us to fund equipment or projects that are over and above those provided by government funding.
We would love to hear from you if you wish to support the charity or find out about what we do, please contact us. Alternatively you can donate or raise funds through JustGiving. For other ways to make a donation, please see below. Thank you so much!
Thanks to your support
Thanks to the kindness of our local communities, donations received in recent years have funded:
- medical and other equipment to support patient care, diagnosis and research
- refurbishment of ward and other areas to create a better environment and generally enhance patient care
- those extra comforts for patients not funded by other sources such as televisions, trips, holidays, recreational facilities and other entertainments
- staff welfare, amenities, books, training and education
Find out how your donations made a difference last year, see our: ‘Our year, your charitable fundraising’ report.
Other ways to donate
If you would like to make a donation either to General Charitable Funds or to a particular ward or department – all you have to do is fill in the Charitable Funds Donation form and send with your cheque, made payable to Torbay and South Devon NHS Charitable Fund, to the following address:
Charitable Funds Office
Torquay TQ2 7AN
Alternatively, it can be handed in to the ward or department sister, or to the Cashiers’ Office, Level 2, Torbay Hospital.
All donations received are acknowledged in writing and a receipt issued.
Sign up to an event and raise funds today!
Please check out our exciting 2023 event calendar, with many events offering discounted charity places for people raising funds for the Torbay and South Devon NHS Charitable Fund. For more information or to book a place, please get in touch today.
Did you know that whenever you buy anything online – from your weekly shop to your annual holiday – you could be raising free donations for Torbay and South Devon NHS Charitable Fund with easyfundraising?
There are over 7,000 brands on board ready to make a donation – including eBay, Argos, John Lewis, ASOS, Booking.com and M&S – and it won’t cost you a penny extra to help us raise funds.
All you need to do is:
- Go to our easyfunding page and join for free.
- Every time you shop online, go to easyfundraising first to find the site you want and start shopping.
- After you’ve checked out, the brand will make a donation to Torbay and South Devon NHS Charitable Fund at no extra cost to you whatsoever!
Thank you for your support.
You can access further information about the Charitable Fund (including copies of our Annual Report and Accounts) from the Charity Commission website.