Workforce of the Future – picture competition
Published: 5 May 2020
We’re holding a picture competition for our ‘Workforce of the Future’!
We’re looking for drawings from our ‘Workforce of the Future’ to brighten up the walls at our Hospitals!
Toni Brereton (Sister) and Corrine Jackson (Ward Manager) are both nurses at Torbay Hospital.
Toni and Corrine came up with the idea of holding a competition that could involve local children to produce an NHS themed poster of the children imagining themselves working for the NHS!
The winner will be picked by the nurses and will have their poster printed out large and mounted on the wall in our Hospital!
- Use an A4 piece of paper – in portrait
- Include the heading ‘Workforce of the Future’
- Ask your child to draw a picture of themselves in the NHS role they imagine themselves working in – it could be a Nurse, a Doctor, a Mechanic, a Driver, a Physiotherapist, an IT technician, a Receptionist, a Scientist, a Chef, a Gardener, the list is endless… almost every role imaginable is a possibility within the NHS!
- Include under the drawing, the job they have chosen, the child’s name, the child’s age and the town they live in
- Closing date for entries to be received is Monday 18 May 2020 at 23.59.
- Please post entries to ‘Workforce of the Future’ Competition, Torbay Hospital, Lowes Bridge, Torquay, TQ2 7AA
We will share some of the entries on our social media pages as well as posting the announcement of the overall winner! Thank you and good luck!