You can obtain a range of information about the Trust’s work, standards and services.
Annual Reviews are a summary of that year’s Annual Report and Annual Accounts.
- 2015/2016 Quality Account Report
- 2015/2016 Quality Account Report (ePub for Win)
- 2015/2016 Quality Account Report (ePub for Mac/iOS)
Health and Care Insights newsletter
The Health and Care Insights newsletter gives an update on how we are delivering change in Torbay and South Devon for the better.
- Health and Care Insights - Issue 9 (March 2018)
- Health and Care Insights - Issue 8 (February 2018)
- Health and Care Insights - Issue 7 (January 2018)
- Health and Care Insights - Issue 6 (December 2017)
- Health and Care Insights - Issue 5 (November 2017)
- Health and Care Insights - Issue 4 (October 2017)
- Health and Care Insights - Issue 3 (September 2017)
- Health and Care Insights - Issue 2 (August 2017)
- Health and Care Insights - Issue 1 (July 2017)
- Board of Directors Reservation of Powers and Scheme of Delegation
- Board of Directors Standing Financial Instructions
- Board of Directors Standing Orders
- Our Constitution
Full index of Board meeting dates along with the minutes available.
- General condition 6 and Continuity of Service condition 7 of the NHS provider licence
- Slavery and Human Trafficking Statement
Equality and Diversity
We publish a number of annual reports and papers, which can be found on our Equality and Diversity pages.
- Risk and Assurance Policy and Procedure
This operational policy and procedure clarifies the processes, roles and responsibilities of the executives, workstreams, divisions and individual staff within the Trust to ensure that the Risk and Assurance Strategy is implemented.
- Risk and Assurance Strategy
The Trust aims to fully understand all risks to the organisation and to ensure that risk reduction or mitigation strategies are developed to address the risks and to provide assurance to the organisation that the controls which are in place to reduce those risks are working effectively.
Information, Communication and Technology (ICT)
- ICT Strategy
- ICT Strategy - Appendix A - Digital Landscape Research
- ICT Strategy - Appendix B - Ordercomms Service Benefits Profile
- ICT Strategy - Appendix C - The Power of Information
- ICT Strategy - Appendix D - Information Sharing Strategy
- ICT Strategy - Appendix F - Patients Know Best
- ICT Strategy - Appendix G - Programme Timeline