Our People Awards
Our People’s Choice Award
Each and every day our people and our teams are doing amazing things to care for the people who use our services, to support and look after each other, to encourage colleagues to develop and grow, to improve our working environment and to make people smile.
Our People’s Choice Award is awarded annually. If you have received excellent care, service with a smile, kindness and understanding or exceptional service from one of our people or our teams why not nominate them for our People’s Choice award?
Nominations are open between January and September each year. Our judges will shortlist all nominations received and each November there will be a public vote for you to chose the winner from the shortlisted finalists. The winner will be announced at our annual celebration event in December.
Nominate for Our People’s Choice Award today.
What we do with your information
What you should not submit via our formEach question within our form clearly outlines the information required from you. Please do not include further personal details about yourself or anyone else within this form other than the information specifically requested. If you would like further information, please contact our Communications Team.
What information do we collect?
Our award nomination form for the public asks for:
- Your name, contact number and email address
- The name of the person you are nominating, their contact details (or those of a relevant work colleague) and their work location
- The reason for your nomination
- Whether you are a partner, relative or close friend of the person or team you are nominating
- Your permission for us to contact you
- Whether the person or team is aware of your nomination
How we use your information
Your personal data collected in this form will only be used to contact you if:
- Your nomination is not complete or has not been submitted correctly – we will contact you to see if we can help and to make sure your nomination can reach the judges
- The person or team you have nominated has been shortlisted for, highly commended for, or won an award
None of your personal information will be sold or shared with any third-party organisation.
Who can access your information?
Members of the Communications Team. This access is required to confirm your nomination and to keep an accurate record of nominations.
How we store your information
Your submission is sent securely via NHSmail. It is saved within our protected organisational network.
How long we store your information for
We will delete the data gathered above after 12 months.
Removal of your information from our records
You are entitled to request that we remove any personal information we have about you stored within our systems at any time. For more information on how to do this please contact our Communications Team.
For further information please see our privacy, cookies and disclaimer page.
For detailed information about how organisations are required to manage personal and identifiable information, see our Data Protection page.