Vaccines are quick, safe and very effective and help protect you, your child, and whole family from a range of potentially serious and even fatal diseases.
All vaccines are licensed by the Medical and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency which assess their safety and efficacy and are closely monitored.
- GOV.UK – Immunisations: babies up to 13 months of age
- GOV.UK – Medicines and Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency
- GOV.UK – Screening tests for you and your baby
- The NHS website – Vaccinations
- The NHS website – NHS vaccinations and when to have them
- The NHS website – Why we need immunisations
- The NHS website – Hepatitis B vaccines
- The NHS website – Travel vaccinations
For any questions regarding immunisations your child will receive at school, please contact the provider, Virgin Care School Immunisations on 0300 247 0082 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We would welcome your feedback on the 0-19 Health Visiting and School Nursing pages. If you would like to do so, please complete our feedback survey.