What treatment options do specialist CAMHS offer?
We have lots of different ways of helping young people recover from a mental health disorders, these are just some of them. We have added some links so you can find out more about the following types of treatment.
- Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (CBT)
- Creative therapies
- Systemic Family Therapy (SFT)
- Psychiatric interventions
- Play therapy
- Brief Solution Focus Therapy (BSFT)
- Interpersonal Therapy (IPT)
- Eye Movement Desensitisation Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Acceptance & Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Dialectical Behaviour Therapy (DBT)
- Parenting workshops
Find out more about these interventions at: