Referring to CAMHS

If you are working within a school community you can discuss your concerns with the designated PMHW for the cluster. Alternatively you can contact the PMHW Team manager on 01803 655692.

If you are not working in a school community you can make a referral, please complete a referral form and send it to:

Torbay CAMHS
187 Newton Road
TQ2 7BA.

Where there is uncertainty about the appropriateness of a referral please refer to our referral criteria, team members are happy to offer telephone consultation and advice to referrers on 01803 655692.

If you have an urgent concern please contact the service on 01803 655692. If your concern is out of hours please contact the Torbay Emergency Duty Service on 0300 456 4876.

Translate this page: