Disability Information Service
Torbay Disability Information Service
Torquay TQ1 3YA
Telephone: 0300 456 8373
Email: Torbay Disability Information Service
The Disability Information Service offers information designed to support self-care and independence for people with disabilities and carers living in Torbay (TQ1-TQ5).
No referral is required and the service can be freely accessed.
What we offer
- A free, confidential information and advice service for Torbay residents. You can contact us by telephone or email. Our opening times are Monday to Thursday, 9am – 4.30pm and Friday, 9am – 1pm.
- Appointments if required (please contact us for details).
- Information about local support and services.
- Over 40 web-based local Information Sheets covering the questions that we get asked most frequently.
- A web-based Torbay Mental Health Directory
Please note that we do not provide advice about medical treatment or debt issues and cannot answer enquiries from outside Torbay – unless the issue relates to a Torbay resident.
For further information about Torbay Disability Information Service, call us on 0300 456 8373.