Disability Information Service
We are regularly updating the information for each service as we step up more and more. This page will be updated as soon as possible. In the meantime if you have a specific query please contact the service directly for more information.
Torbay Disability Information Service
Torquay TQ1 3YA
Telephone: 0300 456 8373
Email: Torbay Disability Information Service
The Disability Information Service offers information designed to support self-care and independence for people with disabilities and carers living in Torbay (TQ1-TQ5).
No referral is required and the service can be freely accessed.
What we offer
- A free, confidential information and advice service for Torbay residents. You can contact us by telephone or email. Our opening times are Monday to Thursday, 9am – 4.30pm and Friday, 9am – 1pm.
- Appointments if required (please contact us for details).
- Information about local support and services.
- Over 40 web-based local Information Sheets covering the questions that we get asked most frequently.
- A web-based Torbay Mental Health Directory
Please note that we do not provide advice about medical treatment or debt issues and cannot answer enquiries from outside Torbay – unless the issue relates to a Torbay resident.
For further information about Torbay Disability Information Service, call us on 0300 456 8373.