Vaccines are quick, safe and very effective and help protect you, your child, and whole family from a range of potentially serious and even fatal diseases.
All vaccines are licensed by the Medical and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency which assess their safety and efficacy and are closely monitored.
- GOV.UK – A guide to immunisations up to one year of age
- GOV.UK – Immunisation Schedule
- GOV.UK – Medicines and Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency
- NHS Choices – Vaccinations
- NHS Choices – Why we need immunisations
- NHS Choices – When to have vaccinations
- NHS Choices – Hepatitis B vaccines
- NHS Choices – Travel vaccinations
We would welcome your feedback on the 0-19 Health Visiting and School Nursing pages. If you would like to do so, please complete our feedback survey.