About our services
- Information & advice on sexually transmitted infections
- Free screening & treatment for all sexually transmitted infections
- Advice & treatment for genital skin problems & sexual function problems
- Confidential HIV tests
- Blood borne virus screening
- PEPSE (Post Exposure Prophylaxis following sexual exposure to HIV)
- All methods of contraception, including emergency contraception
- Free condoms & trial packs of the female condom
- Chlamydia Screening testing kits
- Well woman smears
Sexual Health Services
We offer a range of both appointment and walk-in services for contraception and sexual health care in a number of locations. Please see clinic opening times for details of timings and locations.
To make an appointment call: 01803 656500.
Lines are open:
- Monday, Wednesday and Friday, 8.30am – 5pm
- Tuesday & Thursday, 8.30am – 7.30pm
Torbay Pregnancy Advisory Service (ToPAS)
Torbay’s Pregnancy Advisory Service (ToPAS) offers free, confidential support and counselling to women with an unplanned pregnancy.
Our team of experienced doctors and nurses will help you, in a caring and non-judgemental way, to reach a decision that’s right for you. They will help you explore all the options available to you; including continuing with the pregnancy, adoption or termination (abortion).
Clinic sessions are offered at Castle Circus Health Centre.
To make an appointment call: 01803 656500
The Chlamydia Screening service, part of the national Chlamydia Screening programme, provides free testing and treatment services for Chlamydia to young people (under 25 years of age). Testing kits are available from the reception at Castle Circus Health Centre or postal kits are available from a number of locations in and around Torbay.
For a free chlamydia test visit freetest.me