Pay by phone parking
Published: 1 February 2021
The new system went live on 29 January 2021. Please see below a brief explanation of how the system will work.
Connect Cashless offers motorists an alternative means of payment to the existing pay and display machines by paying via your mobile phone.
Please note: This facility is not currently available in the Trust’s pay on exit car parks only pay and display.
Each car park has its own unique Location Number to be quoted when paying.
Why should you use it?
- No need to worry about having the right change on you.
- No need to go on the hunt for the nearest Pay and Display machine
- No need to display a ticket in your vehicle
- Encourages safe practices such as social distancing
- Get text message reminders sent to your phone before your parking runs out
- No need to rush back to your vehicle – you can extend your parking session from your phone
Motorists can download the app to register or register online to pay for their parking from their mobile phone. Payments can then be made by calling 0345 434 8008.
If you have any queries regarding these news items, please contact the Communications Team.