Attend Anywhere is a secure web-based platform for patients and service users with pre-arranged video consultation appointments.
How does Attend Anywhere work?
Find out more about how your consultation will work:
If you are due to have a video consultation, we will schedule your appointment as normal and send you the details of the appointment date and time.
On the date and time of your appointment you will be able to enter your clinic below via the button. It is a good idea to enter the waiting room a few minutes early. Here you will be able to test your equipment.
Ensure you complete all details including your date of birth and a phone number we can call you back on if there are any difficulties. We will not store the details you submit and any details will be transferred securely.
You can use the platform on any PC, Mac or iOS/Android device, using Google Chrome (download for PC/Mac/Android devices) or Safari (download for iOS devices and Macs).
Start your video call by pressing the button for your clinic below.
- CFHD – Autism Service
- CFHD – Children’s Learning Disability Nursing Team
- CFHD – Children’s Occupational Therapy
- CFHD – Children’s Physiotherapy Service
- CFHD – Children’s Speech and Language Therapy
- CFHD – Children’s Swallowing Service
- CFHD – Community Nursing Service – East & North
- CFHD – Community Nursing Service – Torbay & South
- CFHD – Community Nursing Service – Virtual Groups
- CFHD – Devon – Children in Care Services
- CFHD – Early Years Assessment Service
- CFHD – Pre-school Drop-in
- CFHD – Torbay Looked After Children
- Child Health – Children’s Nursing Team
- Child Health – Community
- Child Health – General
- Child Health – Specialist
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (ME/CFS)
- Cisco Support and Service
- Clinical Health Psychology
- Clinical Health Psychology – Virtual Groups
- Community Dentistry
- Continuing Health Care Team