Visiting arrangements from Monday 16 August
Published: 13 August 2021
From Monday 16 August, we are changing visiting arrangements across our hospitals. This means patients will be allowed one nominated visitor for one hour, once a day. We are revising our visiting policy so we can continue to keep our patients, visitors and staff as safe as possible, and help prevent the spread of COVID-19. We understand that people’s circumstances can change, so please discuss any individual needs with the relevant ward manager.
Visiting and appointment information for Maternity Services remain unchanged.
Please remember, you can help us to help you and your loved one by:
- Arriving and leaving within your allocated visiting time
- Wearing your face mask at all times when inside our buildings
- Washing your hands and/or using the hand sanitiser when you arrive and when you leave
- Submitting your details to NHS track and trace every time you visit
- Providing updates for your family and friends after your visit
We will continue to regularly review our visiting arrangements in line with NHS and Government guidance and local public health advice. We would like to thank you for your ongoing patience and understanding during what continues to be challenging time.