Having a voice
Torbay Carers Service value the opinion of carers and we use this information to develop our services.
We have a number of carers and former carers who are trained to evaluate our services.
We also have working parties involving carers in particular topics such as:
- Advice and Information
If you want to raise an issue about carers services or would like to be involved in improving our services, please contact us on 01803 208455 or via our contact form or post a letter to ‘Freepost Torbay Carers Service’. (Please do not add anything else to the envelope.)
You can also comment via Healthwatch’s Rate and Review site.
Mental Health Involvement
Do you care for someone with mental health problems and want to get involved? Do you want to share your views and develop ideas to help improve local services?
This is your opportunity to:
- Have your say about mental health services on a one to one basis
- Find out about developments within mental health services
- Link with groups where people can express their views
- Share what is working well and what needs improving
- Shape how involvement happens
- Share experiences and link to other support networks
For more information please contact Jacqui Bamford, Involvement Worker on 01803 320684.