Carers and related information leaflets.
- Are you an unpaid carer?
- Care and Support: Third Party Payments
- Carers and the Care Act
- Carers assessment
- Carers education courses brochure July - December 2018
- Carers Health & Wellbeing Check
- Carers Information Card
- Carers Services Summary
- Carers Support Worker
- Caring for Dementia
- Emotional support scheme for carers
- Measure Up 2012-14
- Measure Up 2015-17
- Message in a bottle scheme
- Safely Home bracelet scheme
- Short breaks voucher scheme
- Signposts for Carers
- Torbay Carers discount scheme
- Torbay Carers Register
- Torbay Carers Register application form
- Torbay Carers Service Information - If you weren't there, who would care?
- Torbay Carers telephone line
- Torbay older family carers' initiative
- What can you do to help prevent a urine infection. A leaflet for older people and their carers using PHE's
- What is Careers Coaching for Carers
- Young Adult Carers information leaflet
The Care Quality Commission has drawn up your rights as a carer when visiting someone in a care home.