Details on the carers service disruption, due to COVID-19, can be found on our front Torbay Carers Service page.
Carers and related information leaflets.
- Care and Support: Third Party Payments
- Carers aged 25-35 (Takota)
- Carers and the Care Act
- Carers education courses brochure July - December 2021
- Carers Health & Wellbeing Check
- Carers Information Card
- Carers Services Summary
- Caring for Dementia
- Emotional support scheme for carers
- Family Carers of Adults with a Learning Disability
- Family, Carers and Friends
- Message in a bottle scheme
- Need Help? About the Communication Support Card
- Safely Home bracelet scheme
- Support for unpaid carers at your doctor's surgery
- Torbay Carers discount scheme
- Torbay Carers Register application form
- Torbay Carers telephone line
- What can you do to help prevent a urine infection. A leaflet for older people and their carers using PHE's
- What is a Carers Assessment?
- What is Careers Coaching for Carers
- Young Adult Carers information leaflet
- Your hospital discharge: another place of care (HM Government Leaflet - Discharge Leaflet B)
The Care Quality Commission has drawn up your rights as a carer when visiting someone in a care home.