Sexual Health Service
We are regularly updating the information for each service as we step up more and more. This page will be updated as soon as possible. In the meantime if you have a specific query please contact the service directly for more information.
The Devon Sexual Health Service provides free and confidential testing and treatment services for sexual infections, along with advice on a wide range of sexual health and contraceptive issues. We provide these services from our bases at Castle Circus Health Centre and Newton Abbot Community Hospital, as well as from a number of community sites throughout the area. For more information please visit the Devon Sexual Health Service website.
- Information and advice on sexually transmitted infections
- Free screening and treatment for all sexually transmitted infections
- Advice and treatment for genital skin problems and sexual function problems
- Confidential HIV tests
- HIV treatment and management
- PrEP (HIV Pre-exposure Prophylaxis) information and support
- Blood borne virus screening
- PEPSE (Post Exposure Prophylaxis following sexual exposure to HIV)
- All methods of contraception, including emergency contraception
- Free condoms and trial packs of the female condom
- Chlamydia screening testing kits
- Well woman smears
We offer a range of both appointment and walk-in services for contraception and sexual health care in a number of locations. Please see clinic opening times for details of timings and locations.
To make an appointment call: 0300 303 3989
Torbay Pregnancy Advisory Service (ToPAS)
Torbay’s Pregnancy Advisory Service (ToPAS) offers free, confidential support and counselling to women with an unplanned pregnancy.
Our team of experienced doctors and nurses will help you, in a caring and non-judgemental way, to reach a decision that’s right for you. They will help you explore all the options available to you; including continuing with the pregnancy, adoption or termination (abortion).
Clinic sessions are offered at Castle Circus Health Centre.
To make an appointment call: 01803 656500